One Company. One Strategy. One Talent Management
There are two key questions regarding your talent management system:
- Is your system focussed on the strategic goals of your company?
- Is the system throughout the organisation in line with the strategy?
Answering these questions is your key to success.
High quality implementation through sustainable support
In general, a talent management system is implemented by the internal stakeholders: Management and Human Resources Management, however, it needs a lot of patience to ensure all aspects of
implementation. Also, external providers e.g. for training, need to be guided and involved.
A prerequisite for success is the good balance of your talent management system - ideally through a Strategic Review. Subsequently, you and I implement the system in line with the strategy.
I assist you when it comes to a sustainable implementation
In the process itself, e.g. by
- Facilitation of talent reviews
- Programme management for processes of potential Analysis
Alignment of your employees, for example by the
- Information Workshop "Talent Management at..."
- Workshop or individual counselling "Career with..."
Providing advice and training of managers and HR managers, e.g. through my
- Leadership Workshop "Talent Management at..."
- Training "The Executive as a Career Coach"
- Training "Recognise potential and shape development"